Deal de la Guyane and Société Baggerbedrijf de Boer BV have signed a dredging contract for the port of Degrad des Cannes.
The works are intended to maintain access to the port of Degrad des Cannes, including:
- The maintenance of all access ports for a period of 42 months;
- The maintenance of the Naval harbour area;
- Hydrographic monitoring of all port access channels;
- Additional specific interventions on demand;
- Delivery to the zero state of the Naval area.
Dredging Today Staff, May 11, 2012;