Aktsiaselts Saarte Liinid has invited bidders to submit their offers on the Port of Sivby reconstruction plans, Kuressaare area.
Phase I of the reconstruction works to the Port of Sivby includes:
- Improvements to Berth No. 1 including the construction of erosion protection defence;
- Reconstruction of causeways;
- Waiting area with the expansion of bank and building of protection wall with associated utilities;
- Construction of the port with the necessary external exploitation and construction associated facilities;
- Construction of ramps;
- Construction of the ship channel;
- Mainland ports and roads, and Construction of outbuildings.
The deadline for this tender is September 5, 2012.
Dredging Today Staff, August 3, 2012