Seatronics will host BlueView U, a comprehensive 3 day hands-on training course from Teledyne BlueView.
The course to be held in the National Hyperbaric Centre, Aberdeen, from 18â€“20th September will provide attendees with:
- Practical how-to application info,
- BlueView operational details,
- Basic sonar theory.
Open to existing, new, and potential BlueView equipment users, this course covers BlueView 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar, 3D MicroBathymetric Sensors, and 3D Mechanical Scanning systems.
The 3-day course blends classroom based learning and tutorial sessions with 1st hand in-water equipment operation.
- Basic sonar theory
- Multibeam sonar theory
- BlueView product line review
- Project planning with BlueView products
- 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar
- 2D multibeam image interpretation
- 3D MicroBathymetric Sensors
- 3D Scanning Sonar
- 3D data review
- 3D data processing and registration.
Press Release, August 30, 2012