CEDA has accepted the invitation to co-operate with the Russian State Hydrometeorological University (RSHU) in organising a two-day technical programme on dredging as part of the one week International Coastal Conference â€śCoast, Evolution, Ecology, Economyâ€ť in Tuapse, Black-Sea coast, Russia.
TheÂ Conference will take place from 1-6 October 2012.
Main topics of the Conference:
- Hydro-, morpho- and lithodynamics of sea coasts and adjacent waters
- Ecological sensitivity of coastal area: human-induced/anthropogenic pressure
- Construction and exploitation of hydraulic engineering’s and dredging works in the coastal area
- Approaches and questions of management and monitoring carrying of coastal area
- Sustainable use of coastal resources: management practices and effective mechanisms
- Education in coastal science.
Dredging Today Staff, September 6, 2012