KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur
Sep 22 2014 - Sep 25 2014
DATA MANAGEMENT AND DOCUMENT CONTROL ASIA (DMDC ASIA) 2014 is a premier event that will showcase the evolution of data management as well as strategies and best practices in Oil & Gas, Engineering, and Construction industries from around the region and other parts of the world. It aims to bring together project owners, contractors, services and solutions providers operating in these industries to share and tackle issues in today’s information management sector.
ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
Sep 22 2014 - Sep 25 2014
THE INTERNATIONAL MARITIME EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCES OF RUSSIA
More info: NEVA
Beurs-World Trade Center, Rotterdam
Sep 24 2014 - Sep 26 2014
Floods in Bangkok and the Thames delta, salt intrusion in Egypt and Bangladesh: these are just some examples of rising risks to deltas and delta cities driven by climate change. Action is required now. Exchanging scientific knowledge, lessons learned and best practices is vital. This conference will make that happen. The three main goals of the conference are:
- Exchanging of up-to-date top science on climate change and delta planning
- Exploring and intensifying the links between science, policy and practice
- Strengthening of international cooperation between deltas and delta cities
Sep 28 2014 - Oct 1 2014
RESCON 2014 include:
- At RESCON you will build business relationships with key bunkering professionals, offering you exclusive access to top industry decision makers and buyers from: Leading shipping owners, Port authorities, Regulatory Bodies , Senior bunkering managers, Economic experts
- Understand how to increase port efficiency and lower your costs through exclusive presentations and best practices in port standardization from Antwerp to Singapore
- Recognize how to mitigate the impact that the latest sulphur regulations and lowering carbon emissions will have on your business and trading numbers
- Stay ahead of the market and determine various bunker fuel characteristics by incorporating best practices in fuel testing and quality into your business
- Expand your business network and meet some of the leading industry names from Monjasa, MUR Shipping, Dubai Drydocks, Arab Ports and many more top companies
- Ensure your business saves money and stays ahead by identifying risk at an early stage, hear key updates on how to implement effective risk assessment strategies within each side part of your business
- Stay ahead of the market changes by improving your credit risk strategies and hedging practices in order to lower cost and determine price fluctuations
Lenexpo Exhibition Complex, St. Petersburg
Oct 1 2014 - Oct 3 2014
As TRANSTEC 2014 prepares to open its doors to the International maritime community, the Russian Association of Sea Ports (ASOP) President Mr. O. A. Terekov highlights the Event’s international B2B significance with the following message: “You will make direct personal contacts to combine our joint efforts and to display the most modern systems, technologies and equipment to meet the future demands for efficient and safe transportation. There are important opportunities to be explored and I look forward to receiving your kind response to our invitation”, said Mr. Terekov.
Corinthia Baska on island Krk, Baška
Oct 2 2014 - Oct 4 2014
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia, Philadelphia
Oct 6 2014 - Oct 10 2014
If you are involved in marine terminal operations (container or non-container) at your port, then you will find value in this 4-day intensive training course designed to give port professionals hands-on experience and the tools necessary to excel in the industry. From overviews of marine terminal design and green terminal initiatives to tools for decision-making and effective management, this seminar covers all the essentials. The seminar, sponsored by AAPA and the National Association of Waterfront Employers and presented in cooperation with the U.S. Maritime Administration, features a diverse slate of experts. Industry veteran Erik Stromberg will lead the program, which will feature senior maritime industry experts in a full program of panel discussions, training sessions, and workshops.
Oct 6 2014 - Oct 10 2014
HYPACK(r) will be exhibiting The Fifth Extraordinary International Hydrographic 2014 conference held on October 6th – 10th in Monaco. Please come visit us to learn more about the latest HYPACK(r) 2014 features.
Oct 7 2014 - Oct 8 2014
This two day course covers the following topics:
Day 1 An introduction to climate change and risk assessment:
- a rapid introduction to climate change science and policy;
- how to assess climate change risks and vulnerabilities;
- how to scope and prioritise risks.
Day 2 Climate change adaptation:
- Climate change adaptation principles;
- Building adaptive capacity;
- Review of case studies and tools.
Panama City, Panama
Oct 7 2014 - Oct 11 2014
What better way to study global engineering than with an intimate tour of the Panama Canal, one of the 20th century’s construction marvels? Hear from the Administrator of the Panama Canal Authority and celebrate the centennial of this remarkable interoceanic waterway. Examine development projects big and small, focusing on the construction, financial, political and engineering aspects. With our partner, Engineers Without Borders-USA, study sustainable development from a global perspective through the historically rich lens of Panama.