Research and Markets: Ports in India 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Ports in India 2013” report to their offering.
The “Ports in India 2013” report will provide the very latest information on the sector and most recent status of key programmes and projects.
The report will have four distinct sections:
Section I: Overall Sector Analysis
– Sector Overview,
– Recent Developments,
– Demand and Traffic Analysis,
– Interport Comparison,
– PPP Experience & Opportunities,
– Economics and Financing,
– Policy and Regulation,
– Emerging Areas of Growth,
– Focus on Coal,
– Update on Dredging,
– Overview of Shipping,
– Market Opportunities,
– Future Outlook.
Section II: State-led Development
This section will cover state economic review, port capacity trends, policy initiatives, and other trends in private participation, key projects and future outlook for the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
Section III: Key Port Profiles
– Major Ports: Kandla Port Trust, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Chennai Port Trust, Paradip Port Trust, Mumbai Port Trust, Mormugao Port Trust, Kolkata Port Trust, New Mangalore Port Trust, VO Chidambaranar Port Trust, Cochin Port Trust, Ennore Port Limited,
– Private Ports: Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited, Angre Port, Dhamra Port, Gangavaram Port, Gopalpur Port, Hazira Port, Kakinada Seaports Limited, Karaikal Port, Krishnapatnam Port, Jaigarh Port, Port of Pipavav.
Section IV: Key Upcoming Projects
– Projects at Major Ports (Expansion): Container Terminals, Dredging, Berths/Jetties, Port Connectivity,
– Private Port Projects (Greenfield): Under Implementation and Under Bidding/Planning.
Press Release, March 14, 2013