France: Officials Invite Bids for Marseille Coastal Development Project
- Business & Finance
Ville de Marseille has invited bidders to submit their offers for the major repairs of the coast near Marseille, including the islands.
This coastal development program will include repairs and maintenance of:
– Concrete structures such as docks, ramps, jetties and all other masonry or reinforced concrete structural works;
– Recharging the sand on the beaches;
– Dredging of sediments in water bodies and water bases;
– Underwater structures;
– Construction of marine installations;
– Metal marine equipment repairs.
The total cost of this project will be between EUR 10,000 and EUR 167,000, and the tender deadline is January 7, 2014.
Dredging Today Staff, December 9, 2013