The 3rd European Ports & Shipping Conference 2014 will be held on September 18 and 19, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This 2 day international conference will bring together the largest ports, logistics and shipping companies operating out of Europe and throughout the world. Investment strategies, maintenance of ports and enhancing intermodal links will be some of the other topics covered at this annual event.
The topics that will be discussed are:
– Understand policy and legal frameworks;
– Explore new potential areas in order to provide financial assistance to the port infrastructure players;
– Discuss and find a way to fast-track implementation of port infrastructure projects;
– Encourage Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in the process of developing world-class ports;
– Share and assess experiences in the PPP projects to shape future growth;
– Overcome environmental challenges and find the right renewable energy investments;
– Develop intermodal links to improve landside and waterside infrastructure;
– Attract trade, investment and jobs to the ports by learning the best marketing strategies.
Dredging Today Staff, August 4, 2014