Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer, will sell a large selection of marine construction and dredging equipment at its first-ever unreserved public auction in Newark, New Jersey on the water at the owner’s facility on Friday, December 19, 2014.
The unique selection of equipment in the auction includes:
– A 82.8 x 39.9 foot dredge rig barge (Manitowoc Shipbuilding) with a Marion M111 crane;
– A 500 cubic-yard 112 x 45 x 8 foot dredge rig barge (Port Weller Dry Dock Ltd.) with a Marion M111 crane;
– A 2750 cubic-yard,171 x 46 x 46 foot hopper barge (Senesco);
– Two 2200 cubic-yard, 171 x 43 x16 foot hopper barges (Wiley Manufacturing Co.);
– A 70 x 26 x 4.5 foot steel crane barge (Union Dry Dock & Repair);
– A 53.8-foot tug boat (Diesel Shipbuilding Co.);
– A 48.8-foot tug boat (Bellinger Shipbuilding Co.).
All equipment in the auction will be sold for New Jersey-based Disch Construction Co.
“This is a unique opportunity for anyone in the marine construction and dredging sectors to get quality used equipment,” said Moe Iacoboni, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. “Just like all our auctions, every item will be sold unreserved—no minimum bids or reserve prices. Everything will sell to the highest bidders on auction day.”
Other equipment highlights in the auction include:
– A 400 cubic-yard 90 x 30 x 8 foot steel barge (Buchanan Marine LP);
– A 400 cubic-yard 90 x 30 x 8 foot steel barge (Intercoastal Marine Equipment);
– A selection of excavators.