Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) NV (HCME) has announced that their ZX350LCH-5G medium excavator will make its European debut at Intermat event in Paris.
Designed to be reliable, durable and highly productive, it is capable of meeting the challenges of the African market, such as tough working conditions and extreme temperatures.
Powered by a reliable Isuzu six-cylinder engine, proven on demanding job sites around the world, the ZX350LCH-5G complies with EU Stage II and US EPA Tier 2 emission regulations.
It is equipped with a durable front attachment – the boom is reinforced with thickened high-tensile steel brackets incorporating steel bushings. It also has a strengthened undercarriage and reinforced upper structure for added durability.
– Engine rated power: 184kW;
– Operating weight: 34,100kg;
– Maximum digging reach: 11,100mm (at 3.2m arm length);
– Maximum digging depth: 6,840 – 8,180mm (at 3.2m arm length);
– Bucket digging force: 246kN.