Ghent Dredging, a Belgium-based company involved in dredging and marine works, has won the Channel of Charleroi dredging contract.
The subject of this contract, worth EUR 280.950, is the dredging work in several zones of the channel, including the transport of the dredged material for processing.
These dredging operations will be undertaken in the following areas:
- four zones of the channel;
- the turning basin in Lot;
- the turning basin in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw;
- the quay at Mills in Ruisbroek;
- the quay to Lemaire in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.