More Information Sessions on Portland Harbor Cleanup Plan
EPA’s ambitious schedule of presentations, information sessions and webinars on the Portland Harbor Cleanup Plan has been expanded to include more venues across the city.
Portlanders – and everyone interested in the health and welfare of the Lower Willamette River – now have even more opportunities to learn about the project.
In early April, EPA will release a Proposed Cleanup Plan and seek formal public comments for two months. This plan will offer a detailed picture of EPA’s preferred cleanup methods for recovering the Lower Willamette River. The Record-of-Decision, or final plan, will be released at the end of 2016.
Here is the latest list of information sessions:
- Thursday, Feb 4th – 12 noon, EPA Information Session, Portland City Building, 2nd Floor Auditorium, 1120 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR;
- Monday, Feb 8th -7pm, EPA Information Session, Audubon Society, 5151 NW Cornell Rd, Portland, OR;
- Tuesday, Feb 9th – 7pm, League of Women Voters, Multnomah County Building Board Room, 501 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, Feb 11th -7pm, EPA Information Session, Matt Dishman Community Center, 77 NE Knott St, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, Feb 18th – 6:30pm, EPA Information Session, Woodrow Wilson High School Cafeteria, 1151 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR;
- Tuesday, Feb 23rd – 7pm, Community Advisory Group Forum, Linnton Community Center, 10614 NW St Helens Rd, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, March 3rd – Live Webinar EPA Information Session, Time, Details TBD;
- Thursday, March 17th – 7pm, EPA Information Session, SE Multicultural Center, 4610 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR;
- Saturday, March 19th – 1pm, EPA Information Session, Matt Dishman Center, 77 NE Knott St, Portland, OR.