EPA’s ambitious schedule of presentations, information sessions and webinars on the Portland Harbor Cleanup Plan has been expanded to include more venues across the city.
Portlanders – and everyone interested in the health and welfare of the Lower Willamette River – now have even more opportunities to learn about the project.
In early April, EPA will release a Proposed Cleanup Plan and seek formal public comments for two months. This plan will offer a detailed picture of EPA’s preferred cleanup methods for recovering the Lower Willamette River. The Record-of-Decision, or final plan, will be released at the end of 2016.
Here is the latest list of information sessions:
- Thursday, Feb 4th – 12 noon, EPA Information Session, Portland City Building, 2nd Floor Auditorium, 1120 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR;
- Monday, Feb 8th -7pm, EPA Information Session, Audubon Society, 5151 NW Cornell Rd, Portland, OR;
- Tuesday, Feb 9th – 7pm, League of Women Voters, Multnomah County Building Board Room, 501 SE Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, Feb 11th -7pm, EPA Information Session, Matt Dishman Community Center, 77 NE Knott St, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, Feb 18th – 6:30pm, EPA Information Session, Woodrow Wilson High School Cafeteria, 1151 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR;
- Tuesday, Feb 23rd – 7pm, Community Advisory Group Forum, Linnton Community Center, 10614 NW St Helens Rd, Portland, OR;
- Thursday, March 3rd – Live Webinar EPA Information Session, Time, Details TBD;
- Thursday, March 17th – 7pm, EPA Information Session, SE Multicultural Center, 4610 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR;
- Saturday, March 19th – 1pm, EPA Information Session, Matt Dishman Center, 77 NE Knott St, Portland, OR.