CAEI Ports Event Takes Place in New Delhi
Consulting Engineers Association of India (CEAI) has announced that their ‘Seminar on Ports & Industrial Corridors’ will take place on April 7, 2017 at Multi Purpose Hall India International Center in New Delhi.
The mission of this seminar is to highlight the new and emerging opportunities in the Indian ports and new and existing industrial corridors, examine the key challenges and discuss appropriate solutions, organizers stated.
The seminar will also showcase noteworthy initiatives and projects and the most promising technologies and solutions.
- Connectivity and logistics;
- Port based SEZ and industrial growth centers;
- Environmental sustainability;
- Corporatization, upgradation, strengthening, capacity building, green initiatives, smart ports;
- New trends in terminal automation;
- Capacity optimization and congestion management – how is the port sector responding?;
- Port connectivity and the inland waterways solution;
- Coastal shipping outlook and implications for port capacity;
- Development of special economic zones and road/rail linkages;
- Bidding for port PPP projects in India.
CEAI is an apex body of consulting engineers of about 500 members comprising consulting engineering organisations both private and public sector firms and eminent engineering consultants.