The next meeting of the Hudson River PCBs Superfund Site Community Advisory Group (CAG) will take place today at the Saratoga Town Hall in Schuylerville, NY.
During the meeting, status of the review of GE’s December 2016 Remedial Action Completion Report will be discussed, EPA said.
The CAG meeting will also include:
- Status of various OM&M work plans (caps, sediment, fish, and water);
- Review of OM&M habitat restoration and benchmarks;
- Status of ongoing sampling work being conducted this fall;
- Consideration of shallow water areas, including public access areas;
- Consideration of Old Champlain Canal, including in Schuylerville.
The purpose of the CAG is to provide a way for members of communities and stakeholders to present and discuss their needs and concerns related to the site design and cleanup decision-making process. It offers EPA an opportunity to hear and consider community input on the design and impacts of the selected remedy.