CEDA Dredging Days 2019 Program Announced
- Business & Finance
CEDA Dredging Days is the flagship conference of the Central Dredging Association (CEDA) and is one of the main events on the dredging industry calendar.
It’s widely considered to be the primary forum for leading researchers, and industry experts, to share ideas, discuss challenges and consider potential solutions.
CEDA Dredging Days 2019 will be held from 7-8 November in Rotterdam Ahoy, the Netherlands.
Marking the end of CEDA’s 40th anniversary year, the conference and exhibition will again take place alongside Europort, which is firmly established as one of the best of the world’s leading maritime technology exhibitions.
Over two days, the packed program will offer valuable insights and lessons learned to inspire future smart solutions for dredging projects.
Program highlights include:
- Panel discussion on energy transition
- 3 featured CEDA presentations
- 18 peer-reviewed papers presented by international experts in 6 technical sessions
- An interactive session, on stakeholder involvement
- Young CEDA Pitch Talks sessions
- Students programme that enables 50 promising students to attend the
- Dredging exhibition, where leading companies showcase their latest products and services
- CEDA Netherlands Reception