Texas A&M University is gearing up for their 51st Texas A&M Dredging Short Course that will be held online from January 10-14, 2022.
The Dredging Engineering Short Course is held each year in January.
Due to the ongoing pandemic conditions, the weeklong course will be held via WebEx platform, and include a mixture of lectures, laboratories, and discussions.
The course is administered by the Center for Dredging Studies, located in the Department of Ocean Engineering and College of Engineering’s Continuing Education Office at Texas A&M University.
- The 51st dredging engineering short course will be taught virtually using WebEx software due to the Covid-19 pandemic. All time zones are U.S. Central.
- The course includes a mixture of lectures, virtual laboratory exercises, and a panel.
- This virtual course is administered by the Center for Dredging Studies, Department of Ocean Engineering, with organizational assistance from the Texas Engineering Experiment Station.
- Two textbooks and electronic (PDF) course notes on all lecture material are provided.
- Dredging Short Course Program
- Participants completing the course will receive a certificate and are eligible for 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).