USA: Genesis Fluid Solutions Mobil RDS System
Genesis Water Solutions, a Colorado Corporation, is pleased to announce the availability of our mobile Rapid Dewatering System (RDS) using the Joshua process to separate fine particulates.
Now, for the first time in the industry:
• Dredged slurry (fine material) is instantaneously dewatered
• Dewatering at the same rate the dredge slurry is delivered
• Small (150’X 150’) footprint, trailer mounted system
• Production rates of 100-300+ cubic yards per hour and flow rates of 1,000‐10,000 gallons per minute (GPM),
• Recovers and classifies solid material down to ultra‐fine rock dust, clays, silts, and organics (7‐14 angstroms in size) and simultaneously returns clear water <10 ppm of (total suspended solids) to the waterway or circuit,
• Removes phosphates and nitrogen,
• Removes sediment contaminated with polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), phthalates, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), heavy metals, pesticides, and dioxins/furans.…with little impact to the waterway.
Source: genesisfluidsolutions, January 6, 2011