Dredging Experts to Discuss ‘Sediment Balance’
ACI’s European Dredging Summit 2015 will take place on 7th and 8th October in Antwerp, Belgium, where the world’s leading dredging experts will discuss “Sediment Balance & Waste Management”.
This meeting will provide a global analysis of dredging projects, environmental regulation and essential recommendations for dredging activity including equipment and contractor selection.
The participants will have a chance to learn how to solve the major problems when developing a successful dredging project, discover global opportunities of future project locations and their financial value as well as network with industry most experienced individuals.
- How Are Recent Regulatory Changes Affecting Dredging Projects?;
- Effective Sediment Balance & Waste Management;
- Latest Developments & Innovations in Dredging Technologies & Techniques;
- Effective Maintenance Dredging;
- Strategies for Trade-Type Dredging Projects;
- Qualified Human Resources Training & Development;
- Economic Outlook of the Future Dredging Projects (Europe, Global);
- Project Financing & Budget Management.
- Paris Sansoglou, Secretary General, European Dredging Association;
- Khalid Bichou, Managing Director, K Bichou & Associates Ltd;
- Edward De Broe, Chief Engineer, Dredging Department, Antwerp Port Authority;
- Bernard Malherbe, Director Project Development and Conceptual Design, Jan De Nul NV;
- Stefaan Ides, Research Engineer Infrastructure Department, Research & Development Division, Antwerp Port Authority;
- Michael Costaras, Group Manager, Dredging, HR Wallingford;
- Lucien Halleux, Director, G-TEC S.A.;
- Charles Johnson, Director of Sales, DSC Dredge;
- John Greenhalgh, Director, Greenhalgh Associates.