ACI’s European Dredging Summit 2015 will take place on 7th and 8th October in Antwerp, Belgium, where the world’s leading dredging experts will discuss “Sediment Balance & Waste Management”.
This meeting will provide a global analysis of dredging projects, environmental regulation and essential recommendations for dredging activity including equipment and contractor selection.
The participants will have a chance to learn how to solve the major problems when developing a successful dredging project, discover global opportunities of future project locations and their financial value as well as network with industry most experienced individuals.
- How Are Recent Regulatory Changes Affecting Dredging Projects?;
- Effective Sediment Balance & Waste Management;
- Latest Developments & Innovations in Dredging Technologies & Techniques;
- Effective Maintenance Dredging;
- Strategies for Trade-Type Dredging Projects;
- Qualified Human Resources Training & Development;
- Economic Outlook of the Future Dredging Projects (Europe, Global);
- Project Financing & Budget Management.
- Paris Sansoglou, Secretary General, European Dredging Association;
- Khalid Bichou, Managing Director, K Bichou & Associates Ltd;
- Edward De Broe, Chief Engineer, Dredging Department, Antwerp Port Authority;
- Bernard Malherbe, Director Project Development and Conceptual Design, Jan De Nul NV;
- Stefaan Ides, Research Engineer Infrastructure Department, Research & Development Division, Antwerp Port Authority;
- Michael Costaras, Group Manager, Dredging, HR Wallingford;
- Lucien Halleux, Director, G-TEC S.A.;
- Charles Johnson, Director of Sales, DSC Dredge;
- John Greenhalgh, Director, Greenhalgh Associates.