ACI has just released a list of speakers that will be at the 3rd European Dredging Summit (28th Feb-1st March 2018) in Bremen, Germany.
The two-day event will offer a balanced program of technical, commercial, environmental and case-study-based discussions, as well as chance to meet industry thought leaders and senior-level decision-makers in an informal environment ideal for sharing ideas and making new contacts, reports ACI.
The following speakers are confirmed:
- Maria-Cristina Marolda, Policy Officer Innovation & Research, European Commission D.G. Mobility & Transport;
- John Dillon-Leetch, CEO, London Port Authority;
- Felix Leinemann, Head of Unit MARE.A.2, Blue Economy Sectors, Aquaculture and Maritime Spatial Planning, European Commission;
- Artur Panakhov, Dredging Department Deputy Director, Rosmorport;
- George Fleming, Chairman, EnviroCentre Ltd;
- John Greenhalgh, Director, Greenhalgh Associates;
- Brendan O’Connor, Managing Director, Aquafact International Services Ltd;
- John Bradshaw, Technical Director, International Chamber of Shipping.
ACI also announced that during the afternoon of Tuesday 27th February, a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit the ZÜBLIN’s project at the Wilhelmshaven naval base.