ACI’s 3rd European Dredging Summit (28th Feb – 1st March 2018, Bremen, Germany) will bring together experts and stakeholders from across the sector for two days of engaging presentations and interactive discussions tackling the latest challenges and opportunities facing the global dredging industry.
According to ACI, the two-day event will offer a balanced program of technical, commercial, environmental and case-study-based discussions, as well as chance to meet industry thought leaders and senior-level decision-makers in an informal environment ideal for sharing ideas and making new contacts.
During the afternoon of Tuesday, 27th February, prior to the conference, a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit the ZÜBLIN’s project at the Wilhelmshaven naval base.
- Looking to the future of the dredging sector: market projections and economic outlooks;
- Case studies: lessons learned from projects completed and challenges overcome;
- Discussing the next level of cooperation needed to adapt to a changing climate;
- Management and beneficial reuse of sediment and dredged materials;
- Effectively drafting contracts to streamline projects and avoid disputes;
- Fostering stakeholder collaboration and communication for mutual benefit;
- Reducing emissions and environmental impact;
- Innovative techniques and technology for precise, efficient and cost-effective dredging.