Voies navigables de France has invited bidders to submit their offers for the Rhone-Rhine Canal dredging program.
This deepening project on the Rhone-Rhine Canal South Branch (CRRBS) downstream Lock 41n in Mulhouse to the downstream lock 7s in Bourogne, will include:
– Development of the site including the withdrawal of equipment and site installations and possible treatment;
– Security measures;
– Creating or disposal area redevelopment;
– Dredging of the channel;
– Sediment transport by water or land;
– Sediment deposits layout;
– Implementation of measures for the protection of the environment in the instructions from PGPOD (multi-year management plan operations dredging) for UHC1 (consistent hydraulic unit 1);
– Ditch cleaning and removal of debris.
Tenders for this project may be submitted for one or more lots.
The tender deadline is February 27, 2015, and the project period is 48 months from the date of contract award.
Dredging Today Staff