The HYPACK® 2015 USA Training Event will be held in San Antonio, TX, from January 5th- 8th, 2015. The HYATT REGENCY San Antonio Riverwalk will be providing accommodations and hosting for the annual event.
During the event, the company will reveal the newest version of its software, the HYPACK® 2015.
Some of the big changes in HYPACK 2015 will be the new 3D Real Time point Cloud, Water Column Integration, and a new Anchor Handling Routine.
Other new features included will be:
• Enhanced Topographic Laser capabilities;
• Integration of Leica and FARO Topographic Laser system;
• Support for multiple navigation devices;
• Export for 3-D Printers;
• Vector scaled soundings in HYPACK SHELL and HYPLOT (WYSIWYG);
• Multiple offsets for rig moves in HYPACK SURVEY;
• Updated IENC Presentation to latest standard;
• Google Glass helmsman display;
• Real Time Capture for GoPro camera and Nikon cameras;
• Enhanced targeting of SSS in HYSCAN;
• Unicode implementation to support foreign language characters and update of translation texts;
• Enhanced remote viewing DREDGEPACK system for cranes.
Attendees will get first-hand knowledge and training on all the new updates and improvements this version has to offer. There will also be twenty five exhibitors from the industry’s leading hardware manufacturers, equipment resellers and service providers at HYPACK 2015.
Dredging Today Staff