The next meeting of the Hudson River PCBs Site Community Advisory Group (CAG) will be Thursday, October 1, 2015 at the Saratoga Spa State Park Administration Building.
The Hudson River CAG represents interests that were identified in EPA’s April 2003 Draft Community Involvement Plan for the site.
All general meetings of the CAG are open to the public. Every member of the community has the opportunity to become involved and express an opinion about the project and its elements at any time and does not have to rely on the CAG to convey that message.
- 1:00 Welcome, Introductions, Review August 2015 Meeting Summary
- 1:10 Dredging Project Update (EPA)
- 1:35 Processing Facility Demobilization and Restoration Plan (EPA)
- 2:05 Next Steps and Upcoming Project Activities (EPA)
- 2:40 Break
- 2:50 Update on Fish Special Study (EPA)
- 3:30 Technical Review of Floodplains RI/FS Workplan (Terrie Boguski, Skeo Solutions)
– Presentation & discussion on Baseline Human Health Risk Assessment
– Presentation & discussion on Exposure Areas and Exposure Point Concentrations
- 5:15 Brief Updates and CAG Business
- 5:30 Adjourn