Ports in India Conference Kicks Off Tomorrow
- Business & Finance
The Indian Infrastructure Magazine is organizing its sixteenth annual conference on ‘Ports in India: New Projects & Initiatives; Opportunities & Challenges’, on January 29-30, 2019 at The ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The mission of the conference is to analyse the key trends and developments in the port sector, discuss the impact and progress under key government programs, and showcase best practices and new initiatives being taken by ports.
It will also highlight new and emerging technology and equipment trends and solutions.
The conference will feature twenty distinct sessions:
- Key Trends And Outlook;
- MCA For PPP Port Projects, 2018: Impact, Challenges And New Opportunities;
- MoS Perspective: Achievements, Plans And Strategies;
- Private Operator Viewpoint (Major And Non-major);
- Customer Perspective: Experience And Expectations;
- Investor Perspective;
- Container Traffic;
- Liquid Bulk: Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants;
- Dry Bulk: Iron Ore, Coal & Fertilizer;
- Spotlight On Sagarmala: Progress So Far And Opportunities;
- New Greenfield Ports: Progress So Far And Opportunities;
- Opportunities In IWT;
- Focus On Coastal Shipping;
- New Areas Of Growth;
- Spotlight on Port Rail Connectivity;
- Emerging Warehousing and Logistics Requirements: ICDS/CFSs, LOGISTICS PARKS, FTWZS;
- Focus on LNG Infrastructure;
- Focus On Shipbuilding And Repair;
- Digital Transformation Of Ports;
- Port Mechanization And Modernization;
- Technology And Equipment Showcase.