Damen has just introduced a brand-new vessel concept for inland and coastal operations: the Damen RIVERBUSTER 1909.
According to Damen, this is a versatile, strong and future-proof pusher vessel, available in several configurations to accommodate a variety of jobs, from towing, pushing and marine construction, to plough dredging, dive-support and survey work.
- low draft (1.75m) and airdraft (4.20m) to overcome present navigational challenges,
- INLAND and optionally COASTAL classed,
- EU STAGE V + IMO TIER III certified,
- optimized for operation with minimal crew,
- 2 to 3 cabins,
- 1000 to 2000 bhp options with diesel-direct or diesel-electric thrusters,
- full-electric prepared through the use of swappable battery containers,
- triple push bow.
Register for Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference: