IHC Beaver 65 DDSP dredger on its way to Ho Chi Minh City
Jumbo Maritime has just released these amazing photos of its type 176 heavy lift vessel MV Frauke, loading a massive 45m long IHC Beaver® 65 DDSP cutter suction dredger, weighing 365t.
According to Jumbo, the final destination of the dredger is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The CSD is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including the following key features:
• low cost per cubic metre,
• a diesel directly driven submerged pump (DDSP) that makes it possible to dredge at high-mixture densities,
• the Curve® impeller that combines high efficiency with excellent suction performance and low-energy consumption,
• wear-resistant parts for the dredge pump,
• class certification (BV Coastal area),
• integrated spud carriage installation.