UK: Seatronics to Host BlueView U Course
Seatronics will host BlueView U, a comprehensive 3 day hands-on training course from Teledyne BlueView.
The course to be held in the National Hyperbaric Centre, Aberdeen, from 18–20th September will provide attendees with:
– Practical how-to application info,
– BlueView operational details,
– Basic sonar theory.
Open to existing, new, and potential BlueView equipment users, this course covers BlueView 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar, 3D MicroBathymetric Sensors, and 3D Mechanical Scanning systems.
The 3-day course blends classroom based learning and tutorial sessions with 1st hand in-water equipment operation.
– Basic sonar theory
– Multibeam sonar theory
– BlueView product line review
– Project planning with BlueView products
– 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar
– 2D multibeam image interpretation
– 3D MicroBathymetric Sensors
– 3D Scanning Sonar
– 3D data review
– 3D data processing and registration.
Press Release, August 30, 2012