The Netherlands: Barendrecht Waterways in Need of Dredging
Waterschap Hollandse Delta has invited bidders to submit their offers for the dredging works of waterways which are located in the Barendrecht area.
This deepening contract will involve:
– Removal of dirt and zinc flotation – 20 t;
– Dredging and transporting dredged material to dredge depot;
– Dredging and transport of dredged material within a distance of approx. 2 km of coast;
– Dredging with provision of materials to the contractor;
– Dredging and transporting dredged material to an authorized treatment facility;
– Providing employees and equipment;
– Diving services.
The deadline for this tender is September 30, 2014.
August 29, 2014