Cost Efficient Dredging Solutions from X-Subsea
- Business & Finance
Continuous improvement to X-Subsea’s services resulted in a successfully tested ‘launch & recovery’ of a Scandredge – completed in one lift including hoses, rather than several separate lifts.
The Scandredge is a standalone subsea dredger operated by customer’s divers or ROVs. This dredger effectively relocates installed rock and soil.
• Seabed preparation for installation and decomissioning of subsea installations;
• Subsea precision excavation for repairs, hot-tapping, pile cutting and inspection;
• Seabed intervention work like dredging,deburial and backfilling;
• Rock removal/relocation;
• Pipeline and cable remedial work such as deburial for maintenance ;
• Electric Multipurpose Scandredge may serve as AUX HPU for third party tooling;
• Sections of hoses with subsea quick connectors allow customized relocation distances (up to 140m).
Decades of operational experience, combined with a continuous improvement program ensures maximum safety, reliability and performance of the Scandredge, to provide a superior working environment for projects at an increased depth rating.