Hosted and co-organized by the Faculty of Geology, Geophysics and Environmental Protection, AGH University of Science and Technology, the 9th International SedNet conference will be held on 23-26 September 2015, in Kraków, Poland.
At the core of this SedNet conference will be the link between sediment and society, and the exchange of knowledge and respective experiences on an international level.
SedNet 2015 will address the following topics:
– Sediments and society;
– Valuing sediments and their services;
– Sediment quality and perception;
– Understanding sediment fluxes and budgets on a river basin scale;
– Restoring sediment continuity (WFD);
– Best practices in sediment management;
– Dredged material management in rivers and lakes;
– Building with dredged material;
– Sediment management in mountainous regions;
– Sediment in historical and recent mining areas;
– Sediment issues in Poland.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 January 2015.
Dredging Today Staff