Get Ready for Moscow Dredging Forum
Little more than two weeks are left before the start of the II International Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow.
The event, supported by IADC and Association of see commercial ports of Russia, will be organized by the “PortNews” Media-Group and held in Moscow, Russia on February 19th 2015.
Some of the topics to be covered at the 2015 conference include new dredging technologies, construction of state-of-the-art dredging equipment, implementation of certain projects in Russia and other countries including the Arctic project of port Sabetta, with a special attention given to dredging of Russian rivers.
Participation of top managers representing the world’s major dredging companies like Van Oord, Mordraga (DEME), Boskalis, DAMEN, Jan de Nul, is expected at the event.
- Victor Olersky, Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation;
- Andrey Lavrischev, Executive Director of Rosmorport;
- Igor Rusu, General Director of RMP Taman.
Also at the event will be:
- Govert Van Oord, Van Oord;
- Dmitriy Reev, Jan De Nul;
- Harrold van Vliet, Damen;
- Stijn Kenis, Mordraga (DEME);
- Mark Bakker, Royal Boskalis Westminster.
Join the II Forum of Dredging Companies in Moscow and benefit from open discussions about strategy of development of the Russian market.
To learn more about registration, please, mail to [email protected]