The Western Dredging Association (WEDA) and Texas A & M University will host its 2015 Dredging Summit and Expo during June 22-25, 2015 at the Westin Galleria Houston.
The theme of this conference “Dredgers, the Environment and Commerce” will focus on the people and organizations that make dredging happen, and the environmental and commercial impacts of dredging.
According to Mr. Thomas M. Verna, Executive Director of the Western Dredging Association, Mr. Esteban Sáenz, Executive Vice President for Operations of the Panama Canal Authority, will give the keynote luncheon address at the event.
Some of the highlights for this year’s Expo are:
- Pre Conference Tour to NASA-Johnson Space Center;
- WEDA Continuing Education Short Course;
- 12 Technical Sessions with a total of 52 Presentations on interesting dredging related developments and projects;
- Opening plenary speakers from Port of Houston and USACE dignitaries;
- Safety Commission and Environmental Commission programs;
- Post Conference Technical Tour to the Port of Houston.