The International Conference on Marine Science and Environmental Engineering (MAROCENET 2015) will be held in Phuket, Thailand.
The conference will be held over three days (June 9, 10 and 11), with paper presentations from the international community of authors, including presentations from keynote speakers.
MAROCENET aims to be a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from Marine Science and Environmental Engineering related areas.
Some of the topics will include:
- Coastal and Ocean Engineering;
- Beach erosion and sediment transport;
- Climate change and sea level rise;
- Coastal infrastructure developments;
- Hydrodynamics of off shore structures;
- Lowland development and reclamation;
- Marine ecology and environments, etc.