Four Short Courses at Miami WODCON XXI
- Business & Finance
The World Organization of Dredging Associations (WODA) and WEDA will offer four continuing education courses at WODCON XXI next month.
These courses will be held at the Hyatt Regency Miami on Monday June 13, 2016.
‘Slurry Transport’ and ‘Dredge Material Capping’ are scheduled in the morning session, from 8 AM to noon.
‘Dredge Pump Application’ and ‘Dredging Safety without Compromise’ will take place in the afternoon, from 1-5 PM.
The WODCON will showcase around 120 technical papers over three days covering all aspects of dredging and maritime construction.
These technical program elements will ensure a complete learning process, while various social events will allow participants to meet fellow professionals from all over the world.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
• Improving Dredge Safety;
• Innovative Equipment and Techniques;
• Dredging Research & Education;
• Budgeting & Cost Estimating;
• New Dredging Equipment;
• Dredging for Flood Control;
• Geotechnical Aspects of Dredging;
• Navigation Channel Design;
• Treatment of Dredged Sediments;
• Land Reclamation;
• Surveying & Mapping;
• Dredging for Beach Nourishment;
• Environmental Dredging & Capping;
• Deep Sea Mining/Dredging;
• Beneficial Reuse of Dredged Sediments.