Dragflow, an Italian manufacturer of heavy duty pumps and complete dredging equipment, has developed new hydraulic pumps models: 400-600HC and 600HH.
“When the market is changing fast, continuous innovation is required,” said Ms Doris Zaccaria, Dragflow’s marketing manager. “Research and development play a key role in Dragflow strategy; every new project is a challenge but also an occasion to grow and create new products.”
These are the main features of Dragflow hydraulic dredge pumps:
- all pumps have a standard high efficiency agitator to lift settled solids;
- high abrasion resistance with high chrome wear parts;
- low rotation speed to reduce wear effect;
- able to handle up to 70% solids by weight;
- easy installation on the boom of hydraulic excavators.
In addition to that, the new models can meet the very specific needs of companies that are going big and are looking for the right machinery to support them, added Zaccaria.
According to Dragflow, both models can be provided with a very short delivery time and can be equipped with side cutters and other accessories.