The CEDA-IADC Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure Conference is set to celebrate the launch of the publication of the same title.
The two-day-long program (November 19th and 20th, Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam) offers six highly interactive sessions with contributions from internationally renowned scientists and practitioners which address topics set forth in Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure, CEDA and IADC’s new guidebook which will be launched at the event.
All participants will receive a copy of this guidebook to deliver dredging projects that create additional value for nature and society beyond fulfilling their primary functional requirements.
Partake in networking opportunities as well as site visits to sustainable projects situated within the region of Amsterdam.
The Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure Conference will cover key topics including:
- Integrating dredging into sustainable development;
- Applying the concept of sustainability to water infrastructure development;
- Identifying key enablers for successful sustainable infrastructure development;
- Executing creative solutions through multi-disciplinary collaboration;
- Assessing and managing sustainability in relation to dredging;
- Reviewing dredging and construction operations;
- Managing dredged sediments for win-win solutions;
- Modelling for project initiation, planning and design;
- Monitoring: collecting field data that is fit for the purpose, proportional and relevant.
We look forward to meeting you at the Dredging for Sustainable Infrastructure Conference.