Next week, Western Dredging Association (WEDA) will organize their webinar on Human Capital titled “Dredging for Talent”.
According to WEDA, this webinar will take a look at acquiring talent in the Dredging industry.
The panelists will discuss what competition looks like, how technology is being used, how their companies are utilizing their community involvement to attract talent, and what benefits are making a difference in the acquisition process.
The webinar will address following questions:
- What is the general state of hiring in your respective area?
- Who are you competing with for talent?
- What recruiting technology are you utilizing and how are using it?
- What are unique ways you are reaching into the community to draw candidates?
- What benefits matter most to the applicants you are seeing? Are there any that are specifically drawing in candidates?
Moderated by Janelle Pogodzinski – VP-Human Capital, J.F. Brennan Company – the webinar will take place on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 1 PM EST.