The Coastal Futures conferences have become a key event for the marine and coastal community interested in environmental and sustainability thinking applied to a variety of issues.
It is a two day review of events and views on the future on marine and coastal topics and has taken place annually in January since 1994 in London.
The meeting involves 30+ presentations in the two days, 300+ delegates from 140+ organisations and is supported by 10-15 sponsors each year.
The Coastal Futures 2015 is in London and will be held on the 21-22nd January.
Coastal Futures provides:
- Strong perspectives – from key stakeholders and industry leaders, who take a proactive approach to the sustainability agenda;
- Reviews – from acknowledged experts in many subjects;
- Future trends – pointers to future areas of activity which will directly affect your work;
- Networking – an excellent opportunity to meet those at the forefront of these issues.
Coastal Futures sets out to:
- Deliberately bring together different sectors to discuss important developments and concerns;
- Describe the actual changes that are taking place in the environment that are causing concern and actions being taken to deal with these;
- Describe the developing program of legislation and policy which is unfolding to meet these concerns.
Dredging Today Staff