The Equip Global’s Dredging & Land Reclamation Asia Summit 2015 will be held in Singapore, from 19-22 May.
To help global ports, maritime and land authorities, and engineering contractors overcome challenges in dredging and land reclamation projects, Equip Global will bring together the industry professionals across the continents to discuss and exchange experiences on effective and practical dredging and land reclamation strategies and technologies.
The event will incorporate case studies and updates from the latest port dredging projects around the region, bringing the visitors face to face with professionals and stakeholders from Asia Pacific’s port and dredging arena.
Key Summit Highlights
– Case studies on current and future dredging and land reclamation projects across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong among others;
– Detailed presentations on how to reduce project costs, meet tight project timelines, overcome logistical issues and mitigate risks in dredging and land reclamation projects;
– Overcome port dredging and land reclamation project complexities through proven technologies, engineering and construction techniques and strategies;
– In-depth analysis of dredging and land reclamation for small, medium and large scale projects under different conditions;
– Interactive panel discussions featuring port authorities, port operators and dredging contractors – gain real-life perspectives from these key groups of people in the value chain;
– Vendor and dredging contractor selection most suitable for the port dredging and land reclamation projects.