Strategies for Trade-Type Dredging Projects
- Business & Finance
The ACI’s European Dredging Summit, scheduled for 7th and 8th of October 2015 in Antwerp, Belgium, will be focused on discussing the essential dredging strategies and environmental monitoring for project approval.
The participants will have a chance to learn how to solve the major problems when developing a successful dredging project, discover global opportunities of future project locations and their financial value as well as network with industry most experienced individuals, and to hear world leading experts examine “Strategies for Trade-Type Dredging Projects”.
Lucien Halleux, Director of G-tec, will give a thorough analysis of the major concerns for most dredging projects in the EU, caused by man-made obstacles as well as detection and removal strategies throughout a project. Furthermore, he will recommend how to deal with unforeseen challenges and share his knowledge on supervision and quality control improvements.
Stefaan Ides, Research Engineer Infrastructure Department, Research & Development Division, Antwerp Port Authority presentation will focus on the most innovative and environmentally friendly capital dredging project strategies.
– Paris Sansoglou, Secretary General, European Dredging Association;
– Khalid Bichou, Managing Director, K Bichou & Associates Ltd;
– Edward De Broe, Chief Engineer, Dredging Department, Antwerp Port Authority;
– Bernard Malherbe, Director Project Development and Conceptual Design, Jan De Nul NV;
– Stefaan Ides, Research Engineer Infrastructure Department, Research & Development Division, Antwerp Port Authority;
– Michael Costaras, Group Manager, Dredging, HR Wallingford;
– Lucien Halleux, Director, G-TEC S.A.;
– Charles Johnson, Director of Sales, DSC Dredge;
– John Greenhalgh, Director, Greenhalgh Associates.