Wonder Lake Dredging on Track
The Master Property Owners Association (MPOA) has just announced an update on the Wonder Lake Dredging Project.
Dredging contractor is currently finishing up portions of West Bay before moving up to White Oaks Bay next week. This is being done to minimize lake-user conflicts over the 4th of July holiday.
While it is impossible to specify an exact date and time when the dredging will be done at a particular location on the lake, the MPOA is working closely with the dredging contractor to try to minimize inconvenience to shoreline landowners and lake users to the extent possible.
Estimated Dredging Schedule:
- White Oaks Bay Coves (Dredge 7,489 CY) – July 6 to July 17;
- Lookout Point (Dredge 641 CY) – July 20 to July 24;
- O’Brien Shoals (Dredge 26,838 CY) – July 27 to August 21;
- Wickline Island (Dredge 6,851 CY) – August 24 to September 5;
- West Bay (Dredge Remaining 18,000 CY) – September 8 to September 25;
- South Bay (Dredge 247,303 CY) – September 28 to the completion.