OceanflORE at Deep Sea Mining Summit
OceanflORE, a joint venture between Royal IHC and DEME, will be present at the Asia-Pacific Deep Sea Mining Summit in Singapore on 29-30 September.
General Manager at OceanflORE, John Feenan, will talk about de-risking offshore mining operations, and highlight OceanflORE’s expertise, cost-per-tonne mining contracts, and affordable and sustainable deep-sea mining solutions.
The 4th session and first ever Asia-Pacific Deep Sea Mining Summit will bring together a large array of solution providers, upcoming deep sea miners, members from the scientific community, and those within allied industries wanting to learn more about the opportunities within this emerging marketplace.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining;
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature;
- New exploration and mining projects underway, the latest frontline feedback;
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules;
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks;
- Technological developments associated with commercializing deep sea mining.