Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD) has won several major dredging awards totaling $88.1 million.
The awarded work includes:
- Sea Bright to Manasquan, Section II Beach Project (Coastal Protection, New Jersey, $26.6 million);
- Portsmouth Harbor and Piscataqua River Maintenance and Improvement Dredging Project (Capital, New Hampshire and Maine, $25.6 million);
- Oak Island Renourishment Project (Coastal Protection, Florida, $17.1 million);
- Coastal Storm Risk Management South Hutchinson Island Initial Construction Project (Coastal Protection, Florida, $11.3 million);
- Mobile Harbor, Deepening and Widening – Phase 3 Project Modification (Capital, Alabama, $7.5 million).
David Simonelli, Chief Operating Officer said: “Great Lakes is pleased to add these projects to our backlog of deepening and coastal protection dredging projects that will position us well for 2022.”
“Working on these projects allows Great Lakes to help strengthen the US economy and support the overall improvement and resiliency of our country’s environment, coastlines and infrastructure.”