The Netherlands Strongly Represented at Maritime Trade Fair in Hamburg
The Holland Pavilion with its 850 square meters will be styled in the theme of the joint international branding campaign Maritime by Holland that was launched in 2009. 47 Dutch companies will present themselves in the Pavilion to the worldwide shipbuilding industry that comes together at SMM from 7 till 10 September.
Visitors can find the Maritime by Holland Pavilion in Hall B7, booth number 40 and they can experience the key characteristics of the Dutch maritime industry: innovation, cooperation and most of all, top quality!
The Maritime by Holland Pavilion is the place to be for a one-stop-shopping session. Companies specialized in equipment, ship repair and maritime services will be represented. Below you will find an impression of new innovations and products that are presented by some of the participants at the Maritime by Holland Pavilion.
10 times, Dutch high-tech innovations
1. Even better Performance Monitoring is made possible with new module OCTOPUS-onboard, a product from Amarcon BV (booth no. 61). The new module constitutes a new dynamic approach to voyage planning.
2. Learn more about Alewijnse Marine Systems’ new service: Airtime Contract Service (booth no. 41). This service manages the subscriptions of super yachts to pay TV, Internet providers and telephone companies from a single source and enables payment to that source on a monthly basis.
3. C-Nautical (booth no. 69) launches at SMM 2010 its fully automatic spooling reel winch, based on reliable technology and proven standards.
4. Corrosion & Water-Control BV (booth no. 73) is official market leader in ICCP systems for offshore wind turbines. The company delivers all necessary Impressed Current Cathodic Protection systems to the Greater Gabbard Offshore Wind Turbine Farm in the UK.
5. Kampers Pump Service (booth no. 59) introduces its Green Light Pump System at SMM 2010. The new system is a tremendous step forward in easy discharging with twinscrew pumps.
6. Tugs are able to escort safe from any direction and to turn unlimited with the SafeWinch. Mampaey Offshore Industries and Kraaijeveld Winches (booth no. 66) developed this 360° Dynamic Oval Towing (DOT) system.
7. The patent for the NEXT closing system is granted to NewThex Ned (booth no. 69). This NEXT closing system is designed to change and optimise existing closing mechanisms for maritime doors.
8. At present Serdijn Ship Repair (booth no. 58) facilitates IHC Merwede’s latest build vessel, Oleg Strashnov, in its new jetty and renders assistance during the outfitting of both ship as well as crane.
9. Straaltechniek International BV (booth no. 54) presents at SMM the SIN-DRYAIR. This system processes compressed air without electricity or measurable air system capacity.
10. Marble (booth no. 75) presents at SMM 2010 the Emergency Telegraph, a Lloyds approved unit. One master and two slaves are a possibility.
The Holland Lounge in the Maritime by Holland Pavilion is a real meeting place during SMM 2010. On Thursday September 9th HME will organize a network reception that will start at 5pm. The Netherlands’ Ambassador in Germany, Mr. Marnix Krop, will be a special guest at the network reception.
Meet these companies in the Maritime by Holland Pavilion:
– Ajax -Chubb Brandbeveiliging
– Alewijnse Marine Systems
– Amarcon BV
– Bayards Aluminium Constructies BV
– Benes Machinefabriek BV
– BOT Groningen BV
– C-Job & Partners BV
– Combimac BV
– Corrosion & Water-Control BV
– Cramm Yachting Systems BV
– Dagin Marine Technology
– DBR Generatorsets
– Doedijns Hydraulics BV
– Dutchi Motors BV
– Econosto Maritiem
– Eekels Elektrotechniek BV
– Europort / Ahoy Rotterdam
– Future Pipe Industries BV
– Gebr. De Haan BV
– Holland Marine Services Amsterdam BV
– IHC Metalix BV
– Intertech BV
– Kalkman Scheepstechniek BV
– Kampers Pump Service
– Marble Automation BV
– Machinefabriek Börger BV
– Machine en Lierenfabriek C. Kraaijeveld BV
– Mampaey Offshore Industries BV
– MME Group
– NewThex Ned BV
– Niestern Sander Repair
– Rodenstaal BV, SMST
– Roemeg BV
– Rotodyne Ventilatoren BV
– Rotor BV
– Reggiana Riduttori S.r.l. / RR Holland BV
– Scheepswerf Reimerswaal BV
– Serdijn Ship Repair BV
– SSM-Europe BV
– Staco Europe BV
– Straaltechniek International BV
– TNO Maritime and Offshore
– VDL Klima BV
– Winteb VOF
– WRS Marine Inspections
Maritime by Holland
Maritime by Holland is a joint initiative of the 11,000 companies within a 100 km radius, powering the maritime cluster in Holland. Entire industries with a global leadership position. Together, the Dutch maritime sector generates social and economic value for clients worldwide through an unbeatable combination of expertise, imagination and collaboration.
August 31, 2010
Source: holland MV;