Denmark: Kystdirektoratet Invites Bids for Sea Defence Works
Kystdirektoratet has invited tenders for dredging works to provide sea defence improvements and beach replenishment at Lemvig area.
The contract includes abstraction and delivery of ca. 3.7 million. m3 of sand in 2012 and 2013 in several sections of Jutland’s west coast:
– The sand must be abstracted in specific catchment areas in the North Sea and Thyborøn channel and must be delivered as both beach nourishment and feeding shoal,
– Cleansing of fairway to Esbjerg 2012-2014,
– The purification of ca. 1.1 million. m3 of sand per year in the fairway to the port of Esbjerg (Graadyb),
– The purification of entrance to Hanstholm 2012-2014,
– The purification of approx. 0.1 million. m3 of sand annually from the entrance to Hanstholm harbour.
Tender details: Restricted procedure.
Tender deadline is 24. 1. 2012.
Dredging Today Staff, January 6, 2012;