Congo: Officials Announce Tender for Port of Pointe-Noire Dredging
Directorate General of the Port of Pointe-Noire has announced tender for the dredging works on the access channel to the Port of Pointe-Noire.
– The demolition of the east wing wall and a portion (about 50 ml) of the inner breakwater of the Port;
– Dredging the access channel to -16 m;
– Dredging of the turning circle to -16 m;
– Dredging of docks G1, G2, G3 and G4 and the area of progression to the wharves to -15 m;
– The provision and implementation of a system of marking and signalling (in conditional phase).
The deadline for this tender is May 22, 2012.
Dredging Today Staff, April 20, 2012;