Russia: Tuapse to Host XXIV International Coastal Conference
CEDA has accepted the invitation to co-operate with the Russian State Hydrometeorological University (RSHU) in organising a two-day technical programme on dredging as part of the one week International Coastal Conference “Coast, Evolution, Ecology, Economy” in Tuapse, Black-Sea coast, Russia.
The Conference will take place from 1-6 October 2012.
Main topics of the Conference:
– Hydro-, morpho- and lithodynamics of sea coasts and adjacent waters
– Ecological sensitivity of coastal area: human-induced/anthropogenic pressure
– Construction and exploitation of hydraulic engineering’s and dredging works in the coastal area
– Approaches and questions of management and monitoring carrying of coastal area
– Sustainable use of coastal resources: management practices and effective mechanisms
– Education in coastal science.
Dredging Today Staff, September 6, 2012