Port of Constanta Dredging Plan Unveiled (Romania)
Administratia Porturilor Maritime has announced the details about the Port of Constanta dredging plan.
This project will include:
– Dredging works designed for equalising the level of the river and fairway to the main Port of Constanta;
– Deepening of the harbour basin;
– Deepening of the fairway and access from the south of the harbour (from -7m to -9m );
– Works for ensuring pier stability in port;
– Dredging works to adjacent piers.
The total value of this development program is 163,279,481 RON, and the project period will be 25 months from the date of contract award.
Dredging Today Staff, January 4, 2013; Image: portofconstantza