Belgium: WODCON XX Exhibition Area Enlarged
With 8 more booths added the exhibition area offers opportunity to more companies and organisations to showcase their newest products and services to the dredging world.
World Dredging Congresses (June 3-7, 2013, Square Meeting Centre, Brussels, Belgium) are organised once every three years by WODA, the World Organisation of Dredging Associations.
First organised in 1967 in New York and held throughout the world since, this series of congresses has become the unique most important event for dredging professionals worldwide.
WODCONs, the only worldwide events dedicated exclusively to dredging and maritime construction, provide a unique platform for researchers and practitioners from industry, academia and governments to meet and debate dredging.
WODCON XX will showcase some 120 technical papers over three days covering all aspects of dredging and maritime construction.
List of Exhibitors (status 27 March 2013)
– Brusselle Enterprises, Belgium
– Aqua Vision BV, The Netherlands
– Aquamec, Finland
– ASICON – Division of ASTRON, Belgium
– Changjiang Waterway Bureau, China
– China Communications Construction Company, China
– Damen Shipyards, The Netherlands
– Deltares, The Netherlands
– DEME nv, Belgium
– DHI, Denmark
– Eddelbüttel + Schneider Gmbh, Germany
– EMSTEC, Germany
– Furgo Satellite Positioning B.V. , The Netherlands
– GEO XYZ, Belgium
– Holland Marine Technologies, The Netherlands
– IHC Merwede, The Netherlands
– Indusign NV, Belgium
– International Association of Dredging Companies, The Netherlands
– Jan De Nul Group, Belgium
– Jiangsu Huaxia Heavy Industry Co, China
– National Marine Dredging Company, United Arab Emirates
– Nortek, The Netherlands
– Observator, The Netherlands
– PROLEC, The Netherlands
– REMU Oy, Finland
– RESON AS, Denmark
– Seatools, The Netherlands
– Shanghai XinGeGang, China
– Shijiazhuang Kingda Pump Industry Group Co, China
– Stema Systems, The Netherlands
– The Japan Workvessel Association, Japan
– Tianjin Puyou Mech. & Elec. Equipment, China
– Trimble, USA
– Van Oord Dredging & Marine Contractors, The Netherlands.
Dredging Today Staff, March 28, 2013