Kuwait Coastal and Marine Engineering Conference Approaches
Kuwait Coastal and Marine Engineering Conference and Exhibition is scheduled for December 4, 2013, in Kuwait Hilton Hotel and Resort.
This conference will be the most comprehensive and in-depth supply of technical and practical insight into the planning, design, development and maintenance of coasts, ports and marine structures. This technical event aims to provide a platform for the exchange of the latest scientific innovations and technical executive achievements by gathering engineers, designers, scientists and researchers in the field of coasts, ports and marine structures.
Presentations and case studies will discuss many vital issues related to the operational excellence and environmental sustainability of coastal and marine structures.
Kuwait has a shoreline of 325 km (about 500 km including all the Islands). Many types of coastal structures are in use by public and private organizations for social, commercial, economic and touristic developments. As a result of growing demands, many marine and coastal projects are currently carried out as part of the national infrastructure development plan.
– Hydrodynamic and Marine Engineering;
– Port and Coastal Management and Engineering;
– Offshore Engineering and Pipelines;
– Marine Environment and Safety;
– Dredging and Land Reclamation;
– Breakwaters and Waterfront Development;
– New coastal facilities and infrastructure including oil and gas terminals, power stations, desalination plants.
Dredging Today Staff, April 30, 2013